quinta-feira, novembro 22, 2007

Putting the Show


Putting the Show

Usually when I arrive at congresses and important venues everything is set, ready to go. TV and media, at their coverage, show us a done deal, a scenario prepared to be broadcast. I arrived one day before the Council starts, yesterday, which was a good thing because today the airport is closed due to weather conditions (what explains the few people at the council, the limited number of activists and the numbers of some delegations), and what I had the opportunity to see this backstage that allows the Show to exist.
Of course I helped.
People here, I must say, are so nice and kind, always helping and interested in trying to understand what you are trying to communicate. I think this Council will be a very good experience.

Sem comentários:

Pesquisar neste blogue