quinta-feira, agosto 28, 2008

Campaigning

José --

A few hours ago, Barack Obama was officially nominated as the Democratic candidate for president of the United States.

And just a few moments ago, I accepted our party's nomination for vice president.

I made my case to everyone watching -- Barack Obama will secure America at home and restore our reputation abroad. And John McCain will only extend the failed policies of George Bush.

But this isn't my moment. It's all of ours.

And the fight ahead will be like nothing you've ever seen.

The stakes couldn't be higher, and Barack and I need your help right now.

Please make a donation of $5 or more now and support this campaign to bring the change we need:

Thank you for making this possible,

Joe

Sem comentários:

Pesquisar neste blogue